Twenty-Eight and a Half Wises Blog Tour Stop #2

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes Blog Tour Stop #1
July 13, 2011
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes Blog Tour Stop #3
July 15, 2011

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wises Blog Tour Stop #2

Yesterday’s stop was so much fun and I want to thank Heather McCorkle for having me at Critique Sisters Corner. Heather’s still hosting a giveaway of my book so hop on over there if you want a chance to enter!

Today is the second stop on the blog tour at my dear friend and critique partner, Eisley Jacobs’ blog. Eisley knows how wacky I can be, and being someone who truly appreciates wacky, she asked me to make a vlog. Open concept.

Oh dear, Eisley. Haven’t you learned anything about me by now? Be careful what you ask for…

What I am talking about? Hop on over to Eisley’s blog to see a day in the life– the GLAMOROUS  life– of an author.

Note: Eisley is camping right now and the embedded video isn’t working. I’m going to post the video here until she gets it resolved. Be sure to go over to her blog too, though. Eisley is giving away a signed copy of MY book and HER OWN middle grade book- Born to be a Dragon.

1. Cheryl R says:

I have two kids and understand your ‘glamorous’ life very well. LOL I look forward to reading your book too.

2. Jean says:

That video was such a relief. I ain’t the only one then – and I don’t mean the glamorous part, not really.

3. myndi hegeman says:

Denise – Great video! I admire you for following your passion and writing so the I can continue to read! I’m so thrilled my cousin has her book out and look forward to getting my signed copy of Born to Be a Dragon. Your 28 1/2 hours sounds really good. My favorite books are mystery/thriller/suspense, but I like to read a variety. I’m going to check my library for any of your books. Always good to know of another great author. Best to you.

4. Jillyolebear says:

Between Eisley Jacobs’ recommendation and this video, I know I have to read your book. Your life looks oddly familiar… for me, it’s 3 kids, switch violin to trumpet, and swap out the dog for a manic cat. Viola, role reversal.

• Denise Grover Swank says:

It’s pretty much the same for moms everywhere, huh? Thanks for wanting to read Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes!

5. Deven says:

Denise,
    Awesome vlog, its insane the lives we live. My daily routine is so similar! Thanks for sharing your day and cute kiddies with us. I am very excited to read your book! I finished Eisley’s last night! Trying to win to share with a friend!

• Denise Grover Swank says:

Thanks! It’s great to know I’m not alone in the craziness! Eisley’s book is fantastic, isn’t it? I hope you like mine, too!

6. Laura roberts says:

Great vlog beautiful children. I want an ice cream too! Good luck with your book.

• Denise Grover Swank says:

Laura, I’ve had more ice cream cones that usual since Emma’s become obsessed with them. LOL And thank you!

7. I haven’t had a chance to watch the video yet (speakers on the laptop are out and my headphones are in the other room. Tragedy after tragedy. I’ll make the trek to get the headphones in a moment.

Best of luck with your book. I know you’ll do wonderfully.

LK

PS I started reading it last night.

• Denise Grover Swank says:

I heard about your fall so let your hubby bring you your headphones– or train your dogs! LOL I hope you like Twenty-Eight. I just love Rose!

8. jules says:

I want your keurig! And your kids are adorable ..

9. Heidi says:

Loved your vlog. I totally got it. Is that a good thing? 🙂 Your book sounds intriguing. Best of luck with it!

10. You’re very welcome! It was a pleasure hosting you. I wish you the very best of luck with your debut!