Cover Reveal for Thirty-One and a Half Regrets!

The Curse Keepers Release Day!!!
November 19, 2013
Twenty-One Days until Thirty-One and a Half Regrets!
December 20, 2013

Cover Reveal for Thirty-One and a Half Regrets!

January 9, 2014
Amazon, B&N, Kobo, iTunes and print book

While Rose recovers from a broken heart, she finds herself at odds with her sister—and business partner—Violet. Rose buries herself in her landscaping work, but becomes worried when her employee and friend, Bruce Wayne Decker, goes missing.

In the meantime, Fenton County assistant D.A., Mason Deveraux has been patiently waiting to begin a relationship with Rose, but she realizes she needs to confront the demons of her past before she can embrace a new future. She needs to find out the truth about her birth mother.

But her past isn’t her only demon. An undercurrent of tension has been spreading through Henryetta, Arkansas since drug lord, Daniel Crocker’s arrest six months ago. Still, she’s not prepared for a nightmare come true: Crocker’s escape from prison. Crocker carries a grudge and he’s determined to make Rose pay, but he plays a game of cat and mouse, forcing Mason and the Fenton County Sheriff’s department to hide Rose on her birth mother’s farm. But will it be enough to save her?

1. Julie Keller says:

Love it! Can’t wait for the release. Denise, you are one of my favorite authors!! Love the cover for 31 1/2 regrets.

2. Tammy Matuska says:

Seeing the cover I know Rose has more adventures ahead and more secrets to learn. So excited to read the Novella.

3. Alicia Salpietra says:

I love this series, I can’t wait to read what happens next. I’d like to see the bad guys pay for their crimes, including Joe’s dad. I’ll be counting down the days until it’s here. I hope the audiobook will be available too.

4. Edna says:

I love the the whole rose Gardner series. I am looking forward to the release of thirty one and half regrets. Thanks.

5. Katie Schnetzka says:

What a fabulous series! Can’t wait till the next one to see what happens with Mason and Joe…thanks for writing such intriguing plots- I love trying to figure them out!

6. N Thomas says:

you have to make these books into a movie!!

7. Margaret says:

I really cannot wait for the release of Thirty One ans a Half regrets l have loved the other books l have read so far