Ripple of Secrets (Rose Gardner Novella #6.5)

Kansas City Meet and Greet 2015
January 2, 2015
UK Tour IMPORTANT INFORMATION
January 8, 2015

Ripple of Secrets (Rose Gardner Novella #6.5)

Ripple of Secrets

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL FOR PART ONE:

MANY readers didn’t receive the newsletter with the link and password for Part One. If you did NOT, please email me at denisegroverswank@gmail.com and I will forward it to you. Hopefully, this won’t be an issue on February 18 when Part Two is sent out.

Thank you for your understanding!

Everyone has their secrets…

Ripple of Secrets

The next Rose novella features POVs from Joe, Mason, Hilary, Skeeter, and Rose. It’s my longest Rose novella to date.

As always, Ripple of Secrets will be offered FREE to my newsletter subscribers. The three installments will begin posting every three weeks starting Wednesday, January 28.

Installments:
Part one: January 28, 2015
Part two: February 18, 2015
Part three: March 11, 2015

Release for sale: March 17, 2015 (preorder now)
iBooks
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon DE
Amazon AU
Google Play (coming soon)
Kobo (coming soon)
Print (coming soon)
B&N (available on or close to March 17)

IMPORTANT: This book has much more behind the scenes information than my previous novellas. And while I will recap important things in Thirty-Four and a Half Predicaments, you will probably want to read Ripple of Secrets.

BUT PLEASE NOTE: I will only leave the novella on the website until the evening of March 16, 2015. ON MARCH 17, I WILL TAKE THE NOVELLA DOWN. Be sure to read it before it’s pulled if you want to read it for free.

1. Mandy Newton says:

Dear Denise

Thank you for once again letting us have this Novella FOC. I so look forward to all the goings on with Rose. I am really looking forward to Skeeters POV though!

Thanks gain
    Mandy

2. Cece says:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Can’t wait! Including POV from Hilary and Skeeter again…can’t wait!!!

3. Rhea says:

That is so generous to let your subscribers read the novella for free. I can’t wait. I miss Rose and Co. so much and the novellas are my favorite!

4. Diane says:

I have never been a big fan of series novels but this one just hooked me. I have enjoyed every book and even more enjoyable is reading as Rose matures and becomes a woman with a voice. When you read a book and become so close to the characters it is a bit sad to finish the book, but with this series you are able to continue on with the course of their lives. Keep ’em coming!!

5. Kristen says:

Thank you so much for opening these up for your subscribers! I actually found this series while I was waiting during jury duty. How funny is that?! I can’t wait to read this one and see what Mason, Hilary, and Skeeter are thinking! I love this series!
    P.S. Mason is my favorite. πŸ™‚

6. Jean Horlacher says:

How wonderful to offer this free. Enjoy this series so much.

7. Brandy Dowdy says:

I’ve been signed up for your newsletter for a little while, now. I got the email you sent out on 1/21, reminding us abt having just one week left til the first part of the novella came out, but I didn’t get a newsletter today. πŸ™ Can it be resent? Thank you so very much!

8. Sandra Resch says:

I am a huge fan of the Rose Gardner series. I read all the available in books in a span of 2 weeks! I was so looking forward to getting the installment of Ripple of Secrets but, I never got the newsletter. I double checked, and it says I am subscribed. Can I still access it? Thank you!!

9. Ellie Leatherday says:

I have been so looking forward to reading this novella. I’ve been holding off starting a new book as I knew this was coming out, but I too have not received a newsletter making it available?

10. Cristy says:

I just subscribed to the newsletter today…Can I still get the first installment of the novella?

11. Wendy says:

Hiya I haven’t recieved the newsletter with the novella in please can you resend? I’ve been so excited can’t wait to read!! X

12. Renee Connell says:

Did not get email for Ripple of Secrets.

13. Elizabeth says:

I can’t figure out how to download the first installment?

14. Angela Harris says:

I haven’t received the first installment? Why not?

15. shari says:

hello, I deleted the email for the passcode by mistake. can you please send this to me again. this is for the Jan 28 Rose NOvella.
    thanks
    shari

16. Vanessa says:

I have search tirelessly in my email accounts, online, facebook, everywhere! I can’t seem to find Ripple of Secrets, and i’m a subscriber. Can it be resent? Im addicted and I NEED more of this series. lol

thank you!

17. Sue says:

I didn’t get the newsletter neither. I would love to read some more of the story. Let me know, please!

18. Sue says:

I received the newsletter but how do I get the passcode?
    Thanks!

19. Victoria Dunsmore says:

I also didn’t get the newsletter, and would really love to be able to read part 1. Thank you!

20. Laura says:

Hello!
    I have been a subscriber for a while now but I haven’t received the email allowing me to read the first part of `ripple of secrets` I’m devastated haha! Is there any way you can send me it again? Thank you!!:)

21. Evie says:

Hello,

How can I access ripple of secrets part 1?…I am a subscriber.

22. Sue says:

Joined a while ago to read your rose Gardner books..can not down load ripple of secrets..seems I’m not the only one,so disappointed ..why?

23. Jorgia says:

I have just read all 9 parts of the book in one week. You have done an excellent job at hooking audiences. I have embarrassingly become an addict to this novel. I look forward to read the next parts soon.

24. Britney Wilson says:

Thank you so much for the sneak peeks to your novellas Denise I love these books! I just wanted to let you know that on page 30 of the part one PDF there is an error. See added word “how” in ( ) below. Thanks again! πŸ™‚

pg. 30 – “I had to know (HOW) far he planned to go. β€œDid you take her with…””

25. Mandy Newton says:

Well, that wrote off my morning. Got the email for the second part this morning and immediately downloaded. Wow, wow, wow. My opinion has totally changed for one of the characters, I won’t spoil it for the rest of you who haven’t read it yet…….. Thank you for once again sharing your work with us x

26. Courtney says:

I am a subscriber but I haven’t gotten the email for part two

27. Denise Grover Swank says:

Everyone who commented that they did NOT receive the newsletter, should have been taken care of up to this point. IF YOU DID NOT, either comment again, or email me at denisegroverswank@gmail.com

28. Vicki Snyder says:

I just found the Rise Gardner series recently and have madly and quickly read every book! I have just now signed up for your newsletter and now find that I have missed the first two installments of the novella.
    If there is any way that I could receive them I would greatly appreciate it. I just LOVE Rose! I find myself literally laughing out loud at her shenanigans and then add in Neely Kate!!!! I can’t believe Joe hasn’t had a stroke yet. I love Rose and Jason’s love story and hope to see it grow.
    Thank you so much for these stories, I absolutely cannot wait for more!

29. Annalise watson says:

Hi, I only just signed up to get the newsletter today… Would I still be able to access the first 2 novellas? Pretty please

30. t thomas says:

I subscribed and got the first installment…but I haven’t received the 2nd…Please resend!!

31. Rachel K. says:

I also have not received the link for part two. Please resend, I can’t wait to read it πŸ™‚

32. Lisa T says:

I recently discovered the Rose Gardner series. I have read them non-stop since. I also signed up for the newsletter. Is there any possibility to receive the first two installments for Ripple of secrets?

33. Amanda Richards says:

Love this series so much, found it two weeks ago and have flown through it!! Any chance I could catch up on the missed installments please!!?? πŸ™‚

34. Sarah says:

THE ENDING MADE ME CRY IT WAS UPSETTING BUT overall a really great end to this novella thank you Denise ☺️ Liek if u cri evry tme

35. Wendy says:

I’ve just read the last instalment and as usual your keeping me gripped lol!! It’s an amazing novella we’ve lear a lot about the characters and I can’t wait to get my hands on the next book! Thanks very much Denise for sharing this with us xx

36. Natalie says:

I recently discovered the Rose Gardner series when one magically appeared in my ibook library. I have read them non-stop ever since. I also signed up for the newsletter on March 6 (would have done it sooner, but didn’t know about it). Is there any possible way I could receive the three installments for Ripple of secrets? Just got back from a trip and don’t think I can wait one more day for the published version!

37. Lisa C says:

I just finished the 3rd one and loved it. I posted a review on Amazon today. Thank you for the free copies.

38. Rachel K. says:

I’m having the same issue with part 3 that I did with part 2. Any chance for a resend?