Sins of the Father: A Rose Gardner Mystery Novella

Act Two Cover and Blurb
August 16, 2016

Sins of the Father: A Rose Gardner Mystery Novella

Sins of the Father cover

SINS OF THE FATHER
Rose Gardner Mystery Novella #9.5

The novella will be available to be read for FREE here on my website and will be released in three parts. The link and password to read the parts will be set out on in my newsletter on:
August 30: Part One
September 30: Part Two
October 31: Part Three

Sign up for my newsletter here: http://bit.ly/29vR8O2

The novella will be pulled from my website on November 15 and will no longer be available to be read.

If you wish to purchase the novella for your eReader library, it will release on November 1, 2016

You can preorder it at:
iBooks: http://apple.co/29S6Lhv
Nook:http://bit.ly/29Z8GG9
Kobo: http://bit.ly/29ZZdew
Amazon: to come

Sins of the Father

As the fallout from J.R. Simmons death begins to settle, some of the victims are still dealing with the results of that deadly night.

Rose mourns the changes in her life and struggles to move on.

Neely Kate is devastated when Joe leaves Henryetta two weeks after his father’s death and refuses to speak to her.

Joe is left dealing with his father’s business and the consequent FBI investigation, while he wonders where he belongs.

But when Rose’s former neighbor’s family dog runs away, Neely Kate convinces Rose to look for the pet and both discover a few things about themselves along the way.

1. Gloria Edwards says:

I am excited, can’t wait to read this new installment, you have wet my appetite for more of this saga. Love the way this is headed. Hope all works out for Joe. I am on his team, he deserves some happiness.

2. mlplove says:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THE OTHER BOOK WAS UR FINAL BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH WELLL MORE ROSE GARDENER FOR ME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Melissa says:

I just let 2 of my friends know , that are currently finishing up the series. All I can say is Yeeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

4. Dany says:

Thank you very much!!!
    I was so sad to read that the Rose Gardner series was over, then I discovered there was going to be more. Again… thank you for not leaving her, there are so many people who really, really love this character! Besides, I can’t wait to see more action for Jed and Skeeter!
    Grazie from Italy!

5. Rhonda Vagt says:

I cant wait I love Rose and Neely kate so excited to be in there lives again

6. Marisol says:

I need more Rose Gardner! Can’t wait for the new series!

7. Sharon says:

I don’t know if I can go on without Mason. I really need Mason back … please please please please please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BRING MASON BACK !!!!!!!!!!

8. Julie-ann says:

So glad your are not ending Rose and NK adventures. Looking forward to the next istallments

9. Tanya says:

Can’t wait for this book to be ready for reading have read all the rose Gardner books and they are brilliant

10. Sondra Henderson says:

I can’t wait for more of Rose. Just finished the last one…..

11. suzan says:

just finished last one… i read all of the books in a month! .. i love the characters they seem so real……. but i want it all to be wrapped up.. let’s see rose in love , married, and joining the police dept….

12. Maria says:

I am so happy that there will be more to this series. I have never loved reading so much as I have with this series. I have to agree that I love Mason and hope that he will return to the series. I have been so upset that it ended the way it did with them. So excited to read more!

13. Cheryl Reagles says:

Where do I find skins of the father part 1 for reading on your site.

• Denise Grover Swank says:

You need to be a newsletter subscriber to gain access to the page with part one of the novella. In the top right hand corner of this page, you can sign up. Within a few hours, you’ll get a welcome email with the link to the page and the password.

• Cheryl Reagles says:

I signed up but am not getting a he email with the link. I love this series.

• Rachelle E. says:

I signed up for the newsletter just signed up for the newsletter. Is there a way to still get the link to the page and the password for the sins of the father part 1?

14. Rachelle E. says:

That sounded dumb…sorry I should have re-read that before posting! Whoops!

15. StephneB says:

Just finished part 2 of “Sins of the father”. It is going to be a long month!! Can’t wait for the final installment! As in love with the characters as the first time a read 28 and a half wishes!! So glad Rose’s story will continue, I am so not ready for her story to end!!

16. HannahR says:

I hope Rose falls in love with James. He seems more of her type

17. Jenny Engle says:

Will the Rose Gardner story continue under Rose Gardner Investigations? Sins didn’t sound like the end.

18. Nancy P says:

Has part 3 been sent out yet? I haven’t received it. 🙁

• DGS Admin says:

Yes! It “officially” was sent out on October 31, but I sent out the link in the October 21 newsletter with the FAMILY JEWELS cover reveal. But no worries! I just forwarded it to you. 🙂

• Nancy P says:

I must have missed it, I even had a reminder set up to look for it. I got the link you just sent – Thanks so much!!

• Amy says:

Can you forward it to me too? I cannot figure out how to read it on your website. I ordered the novels but it’s a paper copy and won’t deliver until Saturday…. ahhhh

• DGS Admin says:

Amy,

The links in the newsletter take you to a page to enter the password. I usually copy and paste the password into the field. It should then take you to the page to read the PDF file. At the bottom of the PDF there’s a “Click here” if you’re having trouble reading this page, and it will pull the PDF up into an full size screen.

19. Deb says:

i am hooked on rose Gardner and her friends having trouble opening sins of the father . I cant wait to keep continuing the adventures . I am going to add your rose and the gang to my christmas wish list.

20. Sally Trejo says:

Oh, no! I missed this because it was in my spam 🙁